In case you are smoking, then you probably know that cigarettes are full of tar and nicotine.
Both of these substances are bad for our health.
If you have finally decided to stop smoking and you are looking for the best way to eliminate this bad habit, you should keep reading this article.
One of the first things that you should do if you are an active smoker is to stop smoking starting from today.
In case you are wondering why is it important to stop this habit ASAP, then you should know that the process of cleansing your body from these substances is very long and some of the effects of these substances on the lungs cannot be reversed.
What we have is a very clean the lungs of nicotine and tar. One of the reasons why people like this remedy is the fact that it is very simple to prepare one.
Clean The Lungs of Nicotine and Tar
- Two teaspoons of turmeric
- 0.9 pounds (400 gr) of onion
- 4 cups (1 liter) of water
- Ginger root (about one inch)
- 0.9 pounds (400 gr) of honey or sugar
- Pour the water and honey/sugar in a pot and boil them. In case you have chosen honey, add it at the end of the process.
- Take the onions and chop them. Take the ginger root and grate it. Put these two ingredients to the solution.
- When the mixture begins boiling again, pour two teaspoons of turmeric powder and lower the heat (low heat).
- Keep simmering the mixture until it reduces by 50%. Remove the pot from the heat, strain the remedy and put it in a clean glass jar. Wait until it is cooled down. Store the jar in the refrigerator.
- Use this remedy two times a day – once in the morning before breakfast and once in the evening before bedtime. You will need two tablespoons each time.
The Health Benefits of This Amazing Remedy
Ginger is a plant known for the medicinal properties for centuries. This powerful spice brings many benefits and the most important one in this case is its ability to remove mucus accumulation in the lungs.
Turmeric has strong antiviral, anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties. It can cleanse the blood and protects the lungs and body from inflammation.
Just like garlic, this vegetable provides strong anti-cancer effects. Onions are frequently used as part of conventional treatments of malignant health issues. In addition, this vegetable can protect our system from different types of respiratory issues.